ATTHE BEACH

CAN YOU THINK OF ANY BETTER PLACE YOU WOULD RATHER BE?

Monday, March 31, 2014

Movie review

Usually I just sit here outside this building watching the events occur around me 24 hours every day. Today was definitely a different day than all the rest. A man approaches me wearing a black suit and dark sunglasses. As he sits down upon me I can smell the aroma coming from the round oval object that he is holding. Suddenlt out of nowhere a greyish winged animal swoops down from the sky and lands atop my backrest. This winged beast is staring intensly at either the man in the black suit and sunglasses or the round oval object that is emitting this destinct aroma. The man tosses a small piece of that object onto the ground. The winged beast stares at the item on the ground but quickly turns his attention back to the man. Out of nowhere the winged beast suddenly starts flapping his wings ferociously at the man as he stands up and tries to deflect this attack. He quickly tosses this ringed item and lands inside this shiny square box that has his lid open . The winged beast flies over to the shiny box and they both fall off of me and onto the ground. The lid closes abruptly as they hit the ground. I can hear certain muffled noises coming from inside this shiny box but do not they seem foriegn to me. The box suddenly has items propelling out on top of the box and I can see whispers of smoke and loud crackling noises all around me. Cars in the street are evasively trying to dodge these whispers of smoke and each other as they careen out of control in front of me. The shiny box lays in the middle of the street and its top opens up and the winged beast appears,staring ever so intesley at the man in the black suit who is holding the ringed oval shape item in his extended left arm. Suddenly the winged beast swoops towaqrd the oval item and a clicking sound is heard just ever so faintly. The box closes and way off in the distance a large bulding transforms itself into a fiery ball of flame and smoke propelling itself higher and higher towars the stars I usually see only at night. The man seems to have pushed a button and him and the shiny box propell after the large building heading toward the heavens. I can't see much because of the altitude that all three have reached but I hear a loud explosion and a big plume of greyish black smoke high in the sky. The man in the dark suit descends from the sky still clutching the shiny box. The winged beast sits on the grey concete beside me eating this circular item as I hear a loud noise and seeing a large white piece of metal,  but no signn of the winged beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment