ATTHE BEACH

CAN YOU THINK OF ANY BETTER PLACE YOU WOULD RATHER BE?

Monday, March 24, 2014

I will never do that again

The first thing that comes to mind is how I spoiled my daughter. I thought by giving her everything she wanted and never saying no to her was the ideal way to raise her. I am sadly mistaken. She doesn't have a clue about life or making the right choices in life. She now expects everything to be given to her and when she doesn't get her way she throws a temper tantrum that I would expect from a 4 year old. I always thought by giving her everytrhing she ever wanted would make her a happy person but just the opposite has occured.

The typical response to that question is that my daughter is beautiful but is seriously lacking any common sense. She acts and does things that a person would relate to her having that hair color. Beautiful like a model but the common sense of a box of rocks. In fact a box of rocks doesn't try to be lawn furniture. The box of rocks knows its just a box of rocks and doesnt try to be anything else but a box of rocks.

When the little one didn't get her way she started to scream and yell as she laid on the floor kicking and crying. It was an embarrassing sight to see but a common occurrence when ever i'm out in public like in a toy store. She definitely wanted something she wasn't going to get and her acting out was her way of not getting what see wanted.

That describes how I felt this morning. My daughter spent the night at a friends house and was suppose to give me a ride to school. She knew I had to be at school by 10:00 and I had called her at nine to make sure she had plenty of time to pick me up . As you saw this morning, I was late by ten or fifteen minutes. I asked her why she was late and she told me to shut up and not talk to her. If I ever attempted to speak that way to my father I would still wouldn't be able to sit down. It got so bad I opened the door on chestnut expressway and while dodging traffic I finished walking the rest of the way to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment