ATTHE BEACH

CAN YOU THINK OF ANY BETTER PLACE YOU WOULD RATHER BE?

Friday, March 21, 2014

Cooking story

I myself very seldom cook. OK to be honest I never cook. So I'm going to describe my wife cooking something called mayonnaise bread with my daughter. My wife past away 2 years ago and I never took the time to help her cook but when she made me this mayonnaise bread for the first time it was one of the most delicious things I have ever enjoyed. Thank god for my wife showing my daughter how to cook this bread. Each year whenever she gets the feeling she cooks me this bread. We sit around the table,enjoying our dinner , eating our mayonnaise bread and always telling stories about her mother. No matter how much we miss her, it always brings a smile to our face and a glow in our heart sitting there eating our bread and reminiscing about all the good times we remember together.

No comments:

Post a Comment