ATTHE BEACH

CAN YOU THINK OF ANY BETTER PLACE YOU WOULD RATHER BE?

Friday, February 7, 2014

My Personal Credo

MY PERSONAL CREDO


        Being one of the oldest students in class, if not the oldest I imagine my values and beliefs are going to be vastly different then the majority of my classmates. My personal credo starts off with being truthful and honest. Without this basic premise I believe nothing else can grow from it. I say what I mean and I mean what I say. If more people tried just to be honest and truthful what a world we would live in. Another important value to me comes from a J.F.K quote, "ask not what your country can do for you but what can I do for my country". I feel if we all would take a look around and lend a hand to some one less fortunate than ourselves, that attitude would snowball into a force that would unstoppable. Another value I try and practice daily is to never give up. I've told my daughter from when she could first understand that if you get up in the morning and stand up and put that left foot forward and then follow it up with your right foot, and just continue on toward your goal, no matter how many obstacles you run into or however long it takes, you will succeed. Treat people the same way you want to be treated. Always try to show respect,compassion,courtesy in all that you meet and usually those actions will be given right back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment