ATTHE BEACH

CAN YOU THINK OF ANY BETTER PLACE YOU WOULD RATHER BE?

Monday, February 10, 2014

FREE WRITING ON AN EMPTY QUARTER WRAPPER DENOMINATION $10.00

As I sit and stare at this empty coin wrapper and memories come back from my youth. Back when I was growing up me and brother and sister used to sit around a table with all the pennies we could save or find and first count out 50 pennies and then attempt to insert the coins into the wrapper. First off, you had to have your first and last name written legibly along with your address. What a pain in the butt that used to be. Now a days I would think except for banks and such no one uses these wrappers any more. If you go into any grocery store or supermarket you can usually find a coin counting machine , that all you have to do is pour all your change into the machines trough and as quick as can be the machine separates all the different denominations and counts each coin and shows you your total . The only thing left to do is push a button and out comes your currency in paper type money. Wow, how we have advanced since my youth. Whenever I start to daydream about stuff like that my imagination runs wild with guessing what will life be like in the next 5, 10 or even 20 years. I can't imagine what new maybe yet to be discovered new fangled gizmo that will have an ever life changing effect on the people of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment