ATTHE BEACH

CAN YOU THINK OF ANY BETTER PLACE YOU WOULD RATHER BE?

Monday, February 10, 2014

FREE WRITING ON A HAND CRAFTED BRACELET WITH BEADS

The item that I picked turned out to be a small wrist bracelet with a key ring holder attached. It consist of three colors, including red, white, and blue. It is a handmade item, I imagine from a young girl anywhere in the age of 12 to 14 years of age. It could of been a present or something someone had made themselves. Items like this can be found every where and at anytime. The different list of its history are too numerous to list. It might have been a bracelet some daughter sent to her dad over in IRAQ. It could of came from a 6th  graders art class. Can you imagine the endless stories that this item could of have on it's journey to meet with me this morning of Feb 10m 2013 at 10:15 am. I think alot about things like that. I guess I have always had an active imagination so it doesn't surprise me that this is how I attempted to free write on this item that I randomly drew without sight out of a box. The stories that it could tell if only it had a way of communication, I probably would be surprised at the actual story.

No comments:

Post a Comment