ATTHE BEACH

CAN YOU THINK OF ANY BETTER PLACE YOU WOULD RATHER BE?

Monday, January 27, 2014

My first car

My first car was a 1965 Ford Mustang. I loved that car. I had saved and saved all my money so I could buy what I wanted. Of course being sixteen and my first car , I spent more time driving than I did anything else. I had met some friends in high school that also had ford mustang's so we formed a sort of mustang club. Each one of us trying to prove that we had the fastest car. I spent all my money that I received from my job into that car. A new paint job, new tires and wheels and all the newest gadgets I could afford that made it go faster. Some of my best memories came from owning that car. The sense of independence I felt by having my own transportation made a smile on my face every day. The joy of driving to and from school, to and from my job or anywhere else my heart desired was indescribable. Of course with the good came the bad. My driving to say the least was not always legal. I loved to go fast and to always push the limits of my car and unfortunately the local police seemed to love giving me speeding tickets. I think that I had three my first year.

No comments:

Post a Comment