ATTHE BEACH

CAN YOU THINK OF ANY BETTER PLACE YOU WOULD RATHER BE?

Monday, January 27, 2014

jung typology reflection

I was quite surprised about the typology report and it's analysis on myself. I agree with alot of their analysis as I like to write about complex issues and theories and I have focused alot on the message that my writing would convey. I also agree that I have high expectations in my writing and found it easy in the past to start with an organized writing plan. There are a few items that I don't agree with but am going to try and change. It say's that I'm highly motivated and do not experience alot of procrastination. I agree with the motivation part but have found myself to be a big procrastinator in the past. This is something I intend to not do too much of and try to maintain a stronger focus on.It say's  that I have a natural inclination toward leadership and want to be in control. I couldn't agree more. I enjoyed the breakdown on the various type indicators such as stress, communication,decision making teamwork articles and hope to utilize alot of these indicators in my future writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment